Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez (the famous Venezuelan singer/actor) and Carolina Perez (a Cuban-model). There are two half-sisters to her. She went to the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart. Since childhood, Rodriguez knew she wanted to perform and took summer classes at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in addition to getting into other acting classes. The actress was soon successful and got roles in Spanish languages, such as Prisionera (2004) and Dame Chocolate (2007). In the popular series "Entourage", she also played Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012) and What to Expect when you're expecting (2012) are two of her film projects. Daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. She stated on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 9 January episode, that she was named Genesis after the British rock group Genesis. She is is Cuban and Venezuelan ancestral ancestry. The most enjoyable thing about being by the ocean. I would just submit my resume to NBA.com in case the acting thing doesn't work. I am a big basketball enthusiast. . . I'll be talking about every kind of trash. I feel like I'm representing an era of Latinos who are bilingual and bicultural. I'm aware of the fact that I cannot eat what I want or look what I want. I have to work for it. Pilates as well as my parents' great genes are to be credited with. It's one of the most bonding experiences that you could have. I really like the gamblers. I admire those who will take risks in the ring. Charlize Theron is a fantastic choice. She's stylish and edgy. I love Zoe Saldana.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Amanda Lamb personal life

Nicole and Emeraude